Monday, August 29, 2005

Multitask This

Here's a little game that breaks each advance down by time to achieve the desired task. This lets you surf the net, work at your day job, or blog.

I love the strategy games and this one combines that with sci-fi. So far it looks like fun for me.

If you do decide to play, don't make the same mistake I did. I got ahead of my metal production by building excess power plants. I then had to wait for my outdated metal production to catch up.

Keep your staples for production all in balance.

I am Horak in Universe 2.

Come on in, it's fun so far. Then again, free webgames are usually worth what you pay for them.

UPDATE:
It doesn't take long till you start waiting for the resources to build. I'm not sure if I should start differentating now, or keep everything in check.

Things see to run just fine with a power shortage, but I turn down the productivities in the 'resources' page and get my power use back in the black. Since I'm short of metal to build with, I've turned down all other resource processing. I'm guessing that if this isn't done, all production suffers equally.

I also want to build a fusion reactor so power concerns aren't an issue in the near future. This is a good strategy in "Total Annihilation". I'll see if it works here.