Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Next

So Sharon appears to be dying. I bet all those settlers are thinking the stroke came to late.

I wonder who his replacement will be, or more interestingly, what his replacements philosophy will be.

I'm not one to freak out about numbers. I know that numeralogy is satinic in orgin.

The last time I got my registration at the Secretary of State, by little sticker ended with the numbers 666. The clerk offered to swap it out for me, if I so wished. My response was "No thank you, I don't let things of the world bother me since I'm with One who overcame the world." She had a bible study guide out on her counter, but missed my reference.

Last Friday I wrote out a check and realized that there'd be an interesting date this year. Interesting in the sense of the Chinese curse. A date numbered 6-6-6, the number of man.

I plan to pay little to no attention to that day, but if someone steps into power that day, I surely will wonder..