Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for, in no particular order:
  • An earthly father who made/makes it easy to accept a loving Father in Heaven,
  • A mother who makes him whole,
  • A loving wife,
  • Our son who is a blessing from god,
  • The Dodge I won, I still don't know what we'd do without it,
  • The friends I have,
  • A Father in Heaven who loves us all so much he'd sacrifice His Son for us,
  • A vague understanding of just how incredible that love is (I couldn't have done it),
  • Having overcome my stuttering so long ago,
  • My gifts, abilities, and talents,
  • My side job customers who just seem to keep coming and returning,
  • The 10" of fresh snow that fell yesterday and the promise of more, much more, over the holiday weekend,
  • My sister and her sobriety,
  • My brother and his family,
  • The circle of bloggers that I run type with. You educate me, make me be a better man and Christian, and entertain me. I hope that I'm returning the same benefits to you.
There is more to the list. I'll keep thinking of them all day long.

Now go enjoy the day and call someone that you love, but haven't spoken to in a long time.