Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dinosaur, Dinotheory

I love reading articles like this, but when I hit lines like:
The scientific argument was that as cold-blooded creatures, dinosaurs would not have stood a chance of surviving an ice age.
I can't help but look at all the crocodiles and alligators that survived the ice age and think that there is a major disconnect somewhere.

How can big dumb lizards like gators, crocs and iguana survive an ice age and the evolution capable, adaptable, problem solving troodon didn't can't?

To bad it's not Conspiracy Wednesday, I think I just identified the origin of the Reptilians. They have had 65 to 99 million years to grow larger brains and develop time travel, warp drive, and mind control since the end of the Late Cretaceous Period.

About 80% of my postings never go where I think they are initially headed. Case in point, I thought I was going to post a serious thought above and instead I got silly. Oh well.