Monday, August 08, 2005

I Ain't Canadian, but...

I Ain't Canadian, but I sound like one when I talk. When I grew up we got 3 tv channels, two of which were from Canada.

Other than being 100% American, this song is me.

I haven't played organized hockey in almost 20 years. Last week I bumped into the owner of a plane up here I drool over. We talked for almost an hour about aircraft and flying in the bush. Then he came out of the blue and asked if I played hockey. When I said 'yes' he told me that the teams (yes teams, we have over 200 mens league teams here in Anchorage and the ice rinks to play on) could use me.

I'm assuming that he's expecting the things that are stereotyped from the big guy. Oh well, there are more types of 'good trouble' than the one defined by REO Speedwagon. I can't wait.