Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Proof the USA is Winning in Iraq

Usually I don't turn on the tv in the morning, but today was different. My Mother-in-law is in visiting and my whole routine is messed up. I had some time to kill this morning and figured I'd waste it on the tv.

Low and behold, there is Katie Couric reading canned softball questions from the teleprompter so her her guest can look good. More liberal propaganda. My mind is not so weak as to be influenced by it so I'll watch and see where the MSM is leading the masses today.

Koffee Anan is the guest and he is expaining how the UN is instumental in restoring democracy in Iraq.

I'll pause in my blogging for a moment so those of you familiar with recent history can recover from that statement.

Unless Koffee is implying that over a decade of worthless resolutions and corrupt oil for political influence food deals set the stage for the US to come in and do something I think he is lying. Just the fact that his son was a recipient of some of the corrupt oil for food money, or was his son a bagman (Just like Hillary Clinton was) for him, and the cash cow is now sitting in an Iraqi prison, after being found by US forces, would make me think that Koffe is angry with the US for costing him Millions of dollars.

But NO, here he is trying to take credit for what the moonbats were crying was "Unilateral Agression" not so long ago. Oh, how they have such short memories.

Our memories must not be so short.

Also, Koffe stated that he was going to make the UN more financially economical (maybe this is due to his payoff being cutoff). I wonder if an efficiently run UN would demand and cry for less money than it does now.