Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Sithian Hegemony

I saw Episode III last night. The movie I waited 28 years to see.

No, I was not one of the guys wearing a costume, though I do give credit to the quality of some of them. A little part of me felt like I was attending The Rocky Horror Picture Show without the rice, squirt bottle, and newspaper.

My expectations were so high, I expected to be dissapointed. I was not.

Go see it. You will enjoy it.

Spoilers to follow at a later date and time...

UPDATE:
I've read other bloggers (who I respect) postings on this movie and they had unfavorable opinions to report. Maybe if I was a woman and I wanted to see a 'relationship' movie, I'd agree, but this is a science fiction movie.

My wife says that all a movie needs to have for me to like it is aliens or battles. Episode III has both, I think she's right.